Extended warranties are a great way to protect your outdoor TV investment. Plans start at 2 years and can extend up to 5 years. Once your extended warranty ends, you'll have the option to renew for up to 6 total years for residential customers or 5 total years for commercial customers. These plans do not cover everything, however most of the problems we've seen over the years have been covered. Below is additional information on the extended warranties we offer. If you have any additional questions, please contact us!
What's included and excluded in the extended warranties?
We offer extended warranties through Consumer Priority Service. Prices are based on the cost of your product(s) and the maximum coverage is up to $8,000 per product.
What's INCLUDED in the coverage:
• Covers Manufacturer Defects for the Duration of the Coverage
• Coverage Includes Minimal Moisture Damage, Circuit Board Failure, Heat Issues, and More
• Zero Deductible
• 100% Comprehensive Parts and Labor Coverage
• If We Can't Fix It, We'll Replace It
• No Lemon Policy
• Coverage in the U.S. and Canada
• Fully Renewable, Fully Transferable
• Hassle-Free ClientCare Claims System
• Thousands of Authorized Service Centers
• Residential and Commercial Coverage
What's EXCLUDED in the coverage:
• Gross Misuse
• Accidental Damage (impact/liquid)
• Water Damage (minimal moisture is covered, excessive moisure is not)
How do I sign up for an extended warranty?
You can add an extended warranty to any eligible product on its product page, or you can contact us and we can add an extended warranty to your order seperately.
Can I add an extended warranty to my purchase later?
Yes! You have up to 9 months after your purchase to sign up for an extended warranty.
When does the extended warranty take effect?
For residential customers, the extended warranty starts on day 366, after the first year of the manufacturer's warranty has ended. For commercial customers, the extended warranty begins 31 days after purchase.